Many things cause your skin to age rapidly. Some things you can’t do anything with and others you can influence.
One thing that you can’t change is the aging process that plays an important role. It’s natural for our face to lose its elasticity, firmness and youthfulness because with time, the collagen and elastin level begin to slow down, the result is your skin becomes drier and thinner, therefore you all get visible lines on your face.
You can influence another type of aging that impacts negative effects on your facial skin. Your poor lifestyle and harsh environment cause your skin to age prematurely. According to medical term, this type of aging is known as “extrinsic aging”.
For lots of women, the meaning of saving face is not about their credibility, but also how sexy and young they can look at any age. There is no question that youthful and glowing skin is connected to being sexy and appealing, and losing that appeal is not the best thing of the passage of time. If you’re one of those women and dismayed by the look of sagging skin, wrinkles, dark spots and crow’s feet, then you can slow down the aging process and make your skin more youthful and glowing.
There are few ways to protect your skin from being aging:-
- Protect your skin from UV rays – Exposure to the sunlight is one of the main reasons for the skin aging. Over the time, it damages your skin, causing loss of elasticity, hyper -pigmentation, even skin and wrinkles. Therefore, you’re advised to wear the sun cream each and every day before going out. This way, you can maintain brighten and youthful skin.
- Stop smoking if you do – Cigarette smoking causes premature wrinkles and fine lines that typically takes places where your skin is thin like above the upper lip and the sides of your eyes. That is why it’s recommended to say goodbye to cigarette smoking if you want to have a youthful and flawless skin for a long time.
- Eat a well-balanced and healthy diet – According to the studies, eating fresh vegetables and fruits help to prevent those factor that lead to premature aging marks
- Reduce stress level – As excessive stress releases hormones, named cortisol that reduces muscular tissues, which are beneath the skin. This hormone make the skin thinner and wrinkled. So, de-stress yourself if you stay youthful.
- Drink a lot of water to stay hydrated – Insufficient hydration is the cause of wrinkles and fine lines. With a view to keep your skin moist, elastic and glowing, you must drink a lot of
- Cleanse your skin gently – Scrubbing the skin can irritate your skin and irritating skin elevates skin aging. Gentle washing assists to remove makeup, pollution and dust without irritating your skin.
Do exercise on a consistent basis – Doing exercise on a daily basis helps in improving blood circulation and improve your immune system. In this way, you can get more glowing and youthful skin.